Come and join the fun at Local Media San Diego! We are hiring a seasoned creative professional with a background in graphic design, photography and video editing. Our digital media team supports four local radio stations (91X, BIG FM, Magic 92.5 and Z90), a digital advertising agency (Local Media Digital Labs), an event company (Local Media Events), and a brand new video production company (Cut Thru Creative). If you’re interested in broadcast media and are up to the challenge of working in a fast-paced and evolving company, LMSD could have the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Create and design graphics for radio station websites, client ads, event signage/posters, and social media.
- Photograph select concerts and events.
- Film and edit video for various client ad campaigns, radio station promotions, and events.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Work with department managers and collaborate with team members to establish creative direction for projects.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital media, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, FinalCut Pro.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects that showcase competencies/experience.
Must submit a link to an online portfolio of work prior to being considered for an interview.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please specify that you are applying for the position in the subject line. Local Media San Diego, LLC owns and operates Radio Stations in San Diego, CA. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls, please.