Local Media San Diego, LLC is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Campaign Coordinator position. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff both local and national. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast-paced environment. Experience with radio sales software including Marketron, Arbitron, Miller Kaplan is preferred. Must excel at PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Google. Photoshop/Graphics experience is a plus.
- Assist General Sales Manager/National Sales Manager including all parts of the sales cycle
- National order entry, reporting, commercial logs, discrepancies, and more
- Pull weekly Local and National billing reports
- Assist in the coordination of campaign sponsorship event execution
- Create sales and sponsorship one sheets in PowerPoint upon request
- Liaison between Sales, Digital, Promotions, Events, and Accounting (coordinate accordingly)
- Write copy and format templates for local and national spots
- Be proficient on Research, Data and Market Segmentation. Assist to create powerful stories to bring to life the qualitative and quantitative information available from Research Director, Media Monitors, XRay, Scarborough, Nielson, and industry articles.
- Develop creative recaps of campaigns to present to sponsors, clients and staff.
- Provide overflow support to the Account Executives with order entry and pulling reports as needed.
- Attend sales meetings and creative brainstorming meetings.
- Be a major contributor to the Event Marketing & Digital Sales team by displaying a willingness to jump in to assist on any project as needed.
- Front Desk coverage when needed
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Outgoing personality with the confidence to be proactive
- Experience in media, advertising or events preferred.
- Must be available M-F 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, and flexible upon request during peak event times.
- This position must work in person from our corporate office location in San Diego, California.
Local Media San Diego owns and operates Radio Stations in San Diego, CA. XTRA-FM,
XHRM-FM, XHTZ-FM and KFBG-FM. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
No phone calls, please.