The Digital Content Producer/Editor will work collaboratively with the Digital Media Team, the Radio Programming Team, the Sales Team and our clients, to write, produce, develop and implement short-form and long-form video projects to be used across multiple Digital Platforms including Social Media and broadcast television. Video projects will include the promotion of radio station initiatives (91X, Z90, Magic 92.5 and 100.7 BIG FM), events, and sales ads for clients through our video production company, Cut Thru Creative.
- Collaborate with the Digital Media Team and Radio Programming Team to expand the video content library on the radio station Social Media channels
- Collaborate with on-air personalities to create unique new video content
- Collaborate with the Sales team and Clients to create effective Digital Video Campaigns for both Social Media and broadcast television.
- Attend events to deliver and produce event photography and video.
- Discover and develop new strategies and draw insight from historical data
- Ensure consistent brand messaging for Local Media San Diego and our clients
- Stay up-to-date on video trends and best practices
- Direct and coordinate video shoots/sessions
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc)
- Proficiency in video editing software (Final Cut Pro and Social video editing software)
- Positive attitude required!
- Experience working with Mac OS – we are a Mac operation!
- Must have at least 5-years of experience in the Digital Media industry
- Photography, video and Social Media portfolio required
- BS/BA or work-experience equivalency required